In Spring 2021 we will recruit PhD students for projects that start in September 2021. A job description will be added to this page soon.
Please take into account the following deadlines of our application procedure:
|Project descriptions* available||Wednesday, March 23|
|Application portal** opens||Thursday, March 25, noon|
|Application portal closes||Thursday, April 22, 23:59h|
|Interviews probably online||Monday, May 31 & Tuesday, June 1|
|Start ICS PhD Training Program||Wednesday, September 1|
Part of the procedure may be that an initial informal interview will be held previous to the interview scheduled on May 31 and/or June 1.
* Project descriptions
The project descriptionPhD Projects 2021 consists of:
- Title of the project
- Description of the research questions
- Literature that supports the research question
- Location of the project
- Supervisors of the project
** Application Portal
When you apply via the online portal, you will need to upload the following documents:
- CV including 2 references (contact data)
- Letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of your diploma (including grades), or expectation letter (including grades) if you have not finished yet
- Copy of your master thesis (or draft if you have not finished yet)
- Reference letter(s) – optional
Please note you are forwarded to the Application Portal of the University of Groningen. However, you should check the project description first to see at which university your project is to be executed.
If you have any questions regarding our application procedure, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the ICS PhD program.