General information & application
Applications will be open until May 14. Selected applicants will be invited for interviews on June 4 or 5 in Utrecht. Please note that a Skype interview on May 23 could be part of the selection procedure.
There are seven PhD projects:
- Project 1: Effects of social support on later life well-being of migrants: A network study (RUG)
- Project 2: Technological innovation at work and work-life outcomes (UU)
- Project 3: Long-term employment consequences of informal caregiving: a life-course perspective (RU)
- Project 4: Changes over time in resistance to refugees in the Netherlands: dealing with diversity (RU)
- Project 5: Occupations, organizations, and wage inequality (UvA)
- Project 6: Within-family inequalities between siblings: Mechanisms, outcomes and relationships (UvA)
- Project 7: How organizations shape ethnic discrimination in the labour market (UvA)
We offer, in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities, a salary of € 2.222 gross per month in the first year up to € 2.840 gross per month in the fourth year based on a full-time position. Tuition fees do not apply. For up to date information about employment conditions (including salary) in Dutch universities please consult this website.
Want to know more about our PhD program? More information can be found here.
Please use the link below to apply. Do not forget to indicate your first and second preferred project. Only online applications submitted via this link will be accepted.