The ICS has closed its application round for 2019. The next round of applications will be in spring 2020.
- Project 1: How positive and negative peer relations affect school well-being, academic achievement, and problem behaviors in secondary education
- Project 2: Subgroups in dynamic social networks
- Project 3: The impact of teacher-student interactions on children’s sense of belonging and the acceptance of diversity
- Project 4: Parent-child relationships in diverse postdivorce families and outcomes for children and parents
- Project 5: Family relationships in diverse postdivorce families and outcomes for children and parents
- Project 6: Long-term employment consequences of informal caregiving: a life-course perspective
- Project 7: ICT-competency and social inequality in student performance. What roles do family-, school- and country-level factors play?
- Project 8: The interplay between ethnic and educational network segregation and opinion polarization
- Project 9: How organizations shape ethnic discrimination in the labour market: studying organizations
- Project 10: How organizations shape ethnic discrimination in the labour market: studying employers
- Project 11: Within-family inequality and sibling relationships
- Project 12: Social networks and educational inequality in the transition from primary to secondary education
Read more about the ICS PhD program.