The ICS research program is implemented in seven so-called research clusters.
- Families in transition: Promoting health and well-being over the life course
- Social inequality: Improving schooling and employment
- Ethnic and cultural diversity: Furthering integration and cohesion
- Organizations: Fostering social welfare and sustainable work relations
- Youth and education: Nurturing social development
- Networks and participation: Promoting trust and sustainable cooperation
- Tools and models: Developing methods for complex data