Thank you for your interest in our PhD projects. The deadline for applying was April 22, 2021 and the application procedure is closed. In Spring 2022 a new application round will start.
ICS PhD projects 2021
- Islamic Religiosity’s impact on political (dis)engagement or gender & sexuality attitudes among Muslim citizens in the Netherlands and Europe – Radboud University Nijmegen (supervision by dr. Niels Spierings)
- Social Networks as Change Agents for Equal Career Opportunities of Dutch PhDs – Radboud University Nijmegen (supervision by dr. Bas Hofstra)
- Career effects of education: a life course perspective – University of Amsterdam (supervision by dr. Thijs Bol)
- Employers’ evaluation of late-career vocational and general graduates in two countries – University of Amstedam (supervision by dr. Thijs Bol)
- Evaluating the effects of experiences with the police and police legitimacy on criminal behaviour – Utrecht University (supervision by dr. Amy Nivette)