In 2018 the following projects were available.
- Project 1: Effects of social support on later life well-being of migrants: A network study (RUG)
- Project 2: Technological innovation at work and work-life outcomes (UU)
- Project 3: Long-term employment consequences of informal caregiving: a life-course perspective (RU)
- Project 4: Changes over time in resistance to refugees in the Netherlands: dealing with diversity (RU)
- Project 5: Occupations, organizations, and wage inequality (UvA)
- Project 6: Within-family inequalities between siblings: Mechanisms, outcomes and relationships (UvA)
- Project 7: How organizations shape ethnic discrimination in the labour market (UvA)
Applications for 2018 are closed. Selected applicants will be invited for interviews on June 4 or 5 in Utrecht. Please note that a Skype interview on May 23 could be part of the selection procedure.
The next round of applications will be in spring 2019.
Want to know more about our PhD program? More information can be found here.