Application 12 ICS PhD positions in Groningen, Utrecht, Nijmegen en Amsterdam (UvA)
The following projects will start in September 2019. Application deadline is April 7, 2019.
- Project 1: How positive and negative peer relations affect school well-being, academic achievement, and problem behaviors in secondary education
- Project 2: Subgroups in dynamic social networks
- Project 3: The impact of teacher-student interactions on children’s sense of belonging ad the acceptance of diversity
- Project 4: Parent-child relationships in diverse postdivorce families and outcomes for children and parents
- Project 5: family relationships in diverse postdivorce families and outcomes for children and parents
- Project 6: Long-term employment consequences of informal caregiving: a life-course perspective
- Project 7: ICT-competency and social inquality in student performance. What roles do family-, school- and country-level factors play?
- Project 8: The interplay between ethnic and educational network segregation and opinion polarization
- Project 9: How organizations shape ethnic discrimination in the labour market: studying organizations
- Project 10: How organizations shape ethnic discrimination in the labour market: studying employers
- Project 11: Within-family inequality and sibling relationships
- Project 12: Social networks and educational inequality in the transition from primary to secondary education
Selected applicants will be invited for interviews on May 6 or 7 in Utrecht. Please note that a Skype interview on April 18 or 19 could be part of the selection procedure.
Only applications via the button below APPLY HERE will be accepted.
(Please note that you will be forwarded to the application portal of University of Groningen.)
Would you like to know more about our PhD program? More information can be found here.